Saturday, August 29, 2009

EmPTy... August 29, 2009

This is my vary first time blogging... i never think abt blogging until i saw my girlfriend's blog... i used one day long to learn and customize the page... and finally... i wanna come out with my vary first post... ^^ hope that this will b a good start... I'm nw reading on my gf's blog... and write this post at the same time... ehm... mayb bcos i never try such blogging n i hv no idea what to write... her first post...it's on April 14, 2009 and she said :"i will write blog..but not now..wait until i have my first dating..i only will write my own blog.." bt... too bad... thing seems not gonna happen as what she said.... it's really make me sad... really... bt... wat can i do?? haiz... bt finally... finally i hv my own blog and i'm gonna write it on my own 1... ^^haha....

Today is wat a boring day... my home is empty... everyone went back n left me alone... they r all went back to hometown due to 3 days of holiday... MERDEKA Celebration they named it... it is so quiet... there is non a single sound out from my house beside de song i played and the sound of keyboard while typing... wat a vary cold day... raining continuously for a few weeks... so as today... the sound of rain make the situation worst... it makes my heart more and more empty... i start to feel lonely... i hate this feeling so much... bt... seems it never away from me... god safe me...

Time 19:09... time for dinner... bt i skipped it... ^^! my stomach is empty... js like my house, my head, my mind and also... my heart... sky is getting darker and darker... lights r growth house by house... the night is coming... bt... nothing change in my house, my room, me, and my heart... "EMPTY"... is js de only word can describe me...

Anyway... still i hope it will over soon... n i believe it will...

No comments:

Post a Comment