Thursday, September 3, 2009

Broken Heart... - September 2, 2009

this is a vary special day... but... too bad cause it's not a good 1...

turn back time to September 2, 2008... it's
de day tat i started my last relationship... bt nw... it's no longer celebrated cause it's end within 10 months.... i'm sorry... i knw i hurt u deeply...

2day... not a happy day but a sad sad day... dun
knw y... mayb bcos of the punishment i get frm last relationship... at this same day... i break with my gf... i do not understand y... she js told me :"v r not suitable to each other..." with this words... a relationship that last for 1 month and 11 days ended with a small argument... mayb... a perfect girl should not belongs to me... i dun hv this kind of luck to have her... anyway... i hv to let go my hand... love no force... tis wat i always say... sad... hurt... down... wat to do??? de only way is face it... tat's all... no other way...

Miss Pooi Sie... hope u will found a guy tat really suitable to u... bt... an exhortation to u... there r no couple that suitable to each other 100%... but only, there r thousands of couples that enjoy their love and a happy ever after... js bcos of compromise and tolerate between each other... love start with responsibility... there is no relationship that can escape from responsibility... so if u wan to enjoy complete freedom... b single... i am not blaming at u... cause u have your own thinkin... n i hv to respect it.... thanks anyway... 4 tis 1 month and 11 days...

anyway... i will b happy soon... i wont die
bcos of failure in relationship...

2 comments:

  1. emm.. quite sorry when heard it..
    dunno how to comfort u..
    but anyway hope u will be alright soon..
    and we still can be friend rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot....
    i will b alright...
    bt... i thing i really not understand... wat make her leave me?? is it js bcos she think tat v r not suitable? or there is other reason???
    she tone seems more sad than me... bt... she is de 1 who leave me! dun wan me!! why... tis make me feel tat she is acting... FAKE...
    anyway... thanks a lot... to being my friend...

    ReplyDelete